Tuesday, September 25, 2012
- Name: Stella Kramer
I am a Pulitzer Prize-winning photo editor who works as a consultant to photographers, helping them to strengthen their creative eye, put together the strongest portfolios and websites that reflect their work, and set a course to reach their professional goals. I am available for one-on-one consultations nationally and internationally, curate photography exhibitions and organize lectures and seminars about the world of photography. For many years I worked with such top publications as The New York Times, Newsweek, Sports Illustrated and People magazine, and won numerous awards as a photo editor.
- Committing to a photography project takes passion,...
- Cute Kittens and Bunnies
- Come On Girls, Let's Take PIX!
- We Talk Money With Photoville
- All Roads lead to PHOTOVILLE
- FlashForward Festival in Boston
- Making the Hard Choices
- The Reefing of the USS Radford
- Tim Hetherington at Yossi Milo
- Between Despair and Determination Is…..?