Thursday, July 29, 2010
- Name: Stella Kramer
I am a Pulitzer Prize-winning photo editor who works as a consultant to photographers, helping them to strengthen their creative eye, put together the strongest portfolios and websites that reflect their work, and set a course to reach their professional goals. I am available for one-on-one consultations nationally and internationally, curate photography exhibitions and organize lectures and seminars about the world of photography. For many years I worked with such top publications as The New York Times, Newsweek, Sports Illustrated and People magazine, and won numerous awards as a photo editor.
- Tonight in New York--Care of Ward 81
- Manjari Sharma: The Shower Series
- Last day to see MSF's Starved for Attention exhibi...
- David Arky On Still Life and X-Rays
- RESTREPO Theatrical Release
- A Short Walk in The Gambian Bush-Helen Jones, Expe...
- Tell The Story of The Gulf Catastrophe
- Robert Herman Talks About "The New Yorkers"
- Review 2010 is Here!
- Social Media Help Wanted