Monday, November 1, 2010
- Name: Stella Kramer
I am a Pulitzer Prize-winning photo editor who works as a consultant to photographers, helping them to strengthen their creative eye, put together the strongest portfolios and websites that reflect their work, and set a course to reach their professional goals. I am available for one-on-one consultations nationally and internationally, curate photography exhibitions and organize lectures and seminars about the world of photography. For many years I worked with such top publications as The New York Times, Newsweek, Sports Illustrated and People magazine, and won numerous awards as a photo editor.
- How Twitter Can Help Photographers – Scott Bourne
- PDN 30: Strategies for the Young Working Photograp...
- Presenting Work To Fine Art Community – Mary Virgi...
- Photoplus Expo 2010- A quick video peek from Frida...
- Some interesting products so far at Photoplus Expo...
- PhotoPlus Expo Day 2-Making Money In Stock Now
- Turning one wedding into five with Gene Ho
- End of Day 1 PhotoPlus Expo
- The Documentary Hybrid in Photography + Filmmaking...
- Developing your wedding brand with Jasmine Star