Monday, April 5, 2010
- Name: Stella Kramer
I am a Pulitzer Prize-winning photo editor who works as a consultant to photographers, helping them to strengthen their creative eye, put together the strongest portfolios and websites that reflect their work, and set a course to reach their professional goals. I am available for one-on-one consultations nationally and internationally, curate photography exhibitions and organize lectures and seminars about the world of photography. For many years I worked with such top publications as The New York Times, Newsweek, Sports Illustrated and People magazine, and won numerous awards as a photo editor.
- The End of Any Semblence of Reality
- ROAD TRIP! Hasselblad and Resource Magazine go on...
- I'm a California Girl
- California here I come!
- The Cove Wins An Oscar!
- Tell Me What You're Working On
- Daylight with Michael Itkoff
- Peter Turnley's Life in Photography
- Look, It's Great Photography
- Help Haiti And Buy Prints