Thursday, February 24, 2011
- Name: Stella Kramer
I am a Pulitzer Prize-winning photo editor who works as a consultant to photographers, helping them to strengthen their creative eye, put together the strongest portfolios and websites that reflect their work, and set a course to reach their professional goals. I am available for one-on-one consultations nationally and internationally, curate photography exhibitions and organize lectures and seminars about the world of photography. For many years I worked with such top publications as The New York Times, Newsweek, Sports Illustrated and People magazine, and won numerous awards as a photo editor.
- Webinar Success And More
- Let's Get Our Films to Verge
- Back from the Sunshine
- If it's Florida it's FOTOFusion
- It's a New Year, It's a New Week
- Leaving 2010 Looking Towards 2011
- Editing Your Own Work with Stella Kramer + Allegra...
- Roberto De Luna's "Lost Weekend"
- The Reviewers Review the Free ASMP Portfolio Revie...
- A Final Word on PhotoPlus Expo